- Conduct different research work at R&D and research collaboration projects.
- Cooperate with Head of R&D to perform different research and collaboration projects.
- Perform wet lab experiments if required.
- Arrangement for preparation of documents, e.g., SOP, manuals, R&D results summary and etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Genetics, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, or related field.
- Experiences in the areas of NGS library preparation, extraction, and/or other molecular biology technologies are preferred.
- Previous research experience is highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of standard molecular laboratory workflow.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and teamwork.
- Good spoken and written Chinese and English.
To apply, please send your full resume by email to email@example.com. Please quote the job title on the email subject.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.