- Conduct different research work at R&D and research collaboration projects
- Assist Bioinformatics Manager/Senior Bioinformatics officer to build and develop bioinformatics analysis pipelines for different NGS research tests
- Assist Bioinformatics Manager/Senior Bioinformatics officer to build new bioinformatics data analysis server (local server and cloud-based server)
- Maintain bioinformatics data analysis servers
- Perform data analysis and QC for all sequencing data
- Prepare summary for analyzed data of research work
- Prepare documents, e.g., SOP, manuals, R&D results summary, publication, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Genetics, Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 1 years’ experience working in the bioinformatics field in industry or academic areas
- Able to work in Unix/Linux environment
- Able to use different programming languages: Python, R, Perl, or other languages
- Hands-on experience with large-scale genomic data (e.g., WGS, WES, targeted sequencing, etc.) in High-performance computing system would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and teamwork
To apply, please send your full resume by email to email@example.com. Please quote the job title on the email subject.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.