Break the genetic code and accelerate research
AMDL’s platform is helping health systems and research institutions accelerate the integration of genomics into clinical care.
ONCO/Reveal™ Dx Lung and Colon Cancer Assay
The ONCO/RevealTM Dx Lung and Colon Cancer Assay (oRDX-LCCA) is a qualitative next generation sequencing based in vitro diagnostic test that uses amplicon-based target enrichment technology for detection of single nucleotide variants (SNVs) and deletions in 2 genes from DNA isolated from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and colorectal cancer (CRC) tumor tissue specimens. The test is intended as a companion diagnostic to identify patients with NSCLC or CRC who may benefit from treatment with the targeted therapeutics listed in Table 1 in accordance with the approved therapeutic product labeling. The oRDX-LCCA is intended to be used on the Illumina MiSeqDx® instrument.
ampPDTM assay design
• Ultra-high plex
Stem-Loop Inhibition-Mediated amplification (SLIMamp®) enrichment chemistry
- Single tube library preparation with fully automation
- Preventing nonspecific amplification in highly multiplexed PCR reactions
- Decreasing contamination risks
- Minimizing the amount of required input DNA to just 10 ng
- Very low assay failure rate
PiVATTM analysis platform
• Effective mutation detection
• Reduced sequencing errors
• Compatible with damaged FFPE samples
Intelligent primer design platform
- Perform tuneable masking for multi-copy regions, repeats and variants.
- Delineate regions of interest (ROI) and collapse proximal ROIs.
Exhaustively calculate all primer tiling solutions for each ROI.
Select primers that are optimized for FFPE samples.
Calculate potential amplifiable pairs via cluster-based computing.
Compute single pool with the lowest dimer potential