Research AssociateJob description
- Conduct different research work at R&D and research collaboration projects.
- Oversee the laboratory workflow of genetic tests and research work at R&D.
- Cooperate with Head of R&D to perform different research and collaboration projects.
- Perform wet lab experiments if required.
- Exploring new technologies and protocols in cutting-edge sequencing areas.
- Build database for data interpretation, reporting, and R&D activities
- Provide training to junior staffs.
- Arrangement for preparation of documents, e.g., SOP, manuals, R&D results summary, publication and etc.
- Master’s degree in Genetics, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, or related field with at least 3 years’ experiences working in the related field in industry or academic areas.
- MLT license would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years of solid molecular laboratory work experiences in molecular biology.
- Hands-on experiences with common NGS library preparation protocols are required.
- Experiences in validating new protocols in the areas of NGS library preparation, extraction, and/or other molecular biology technologies.
- Basic knowledge of standard molecular laboratory workflow for accreditation programs e.g., CAP or HOLAKS is required.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and teamwork.
- Good spoken and written Chinese and English.
To apply, please send your full resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title on the email subject.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.